BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 13 October 2005

D. Jonathon Edwards

'Sinners In the Hands of Angry God' Collage:




In this collage, what I basically tried to do was convey the main points of Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God. For my first picture, I tried to show gods love, kindness and perfection through a calm river. Then I found a picture of a waterfall and with that picture I wanted to portray gods rage and that at any point his mood can change without regard to mankind. Furthermore, with the picture of fire I aimed to show god, waiting for us to make one little mistake, giving him a reason to throw us into hell. And finally, I used a picture of a spider web which resembles god and mankind, and that their is only a thin, feeble spiderweb keeping us from hell.

0 comments: